Dry, red, irritated, and hypersensitized skin can occur as a result of impaired barrier function from wearing protective masks. Help prevent and treat these skin concerns with PCA SKIN® kits developed in partnership with an Advisory Board of dermatologists.
This Kit Includes:
Creamy Cleanser (7 oz)
Hydrating Serum (1 oz)
Vitamin B3 Brightening Serum (1 oz)
Skin Procedure Ointment (2.1 oz)
Hydrator Plus Trial (Travel)
Personal Protective Mask
How to Use
1. Apply Creamy Cleanser to damp skin and massage into a light foaming lather. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
2. Apply Hydrating Serum and then Vitamin b3 Brightening Serum evenly to entire face and neck in the morning and evening.
3. In the morning, follow with Hydrator Plus Broad Spectrum SPF 30.
4. Apply a thin layer of Skin Procedure Ointment only to areas of the skin that have a tendency to experience pressure or friction from PPE masks, such as the bridge of the nose, cheeks, and behind the ears. Reapply as needed.
5. Put on personal protective mask, ensuring areas of pressure or friction align with areas where Skin Procedure Ointment was applied.