Mane Mend Oil (Hair & Beard)
This leave-in emollient calls on powerhouse ingredients – such as Argan Oil for deep-impact moisture and Geranium for boosted cell growth – to give your hair a hearty conditioning. Basil and Sage work away at dullness and unwanted dryness while imbuing this oil blend with a subtle, woodsy scent.
Size: 2 oz
This leave-in emollient calls on powerhouse ingredients – such as argan oil for deep-impact moisture and geranium for boosted cell growth – to give your hair a hearty conditioning. Basil and sage work away at dullness and unwanted dryness while imbuing this oil blend with a subtle, woodsy scent.
Pump a few drops on the palms of your hands and distribute evenly throughout clean, towel-dried hair, concentrating on the ends.
For facial hair, apply gently after cleansing.
As a scalp treatment, add a few drops to your fingertips and massage into your scalp.
- *Organic Argan Oil - All-natural moisturizer for skin and hair. Often called 'liquid gold', It is extremely rich in beneficial nutrients including fatty acids and vitamin E. When applied to the face and beard it can be a very soothing moisturizer. When used on hair, it helps treat split ends and tame frizzy hair.
- *Jojoba Oil - Jojoba oil mimics the natural oil sebum, which is produced in our scalp. It nourishes our hair and follicles and maximizes the rate at which our hair grows.
- Lavender - It is mild and soothing, and can be used for any type of hair. When massaged into the scalp, it can improve blood circulation, promote hair growth, and prevent hair loss.
- Basil - Enhances the luster of dull-looking skin and hair.
- Sage - Contains beneficial properties that help address dandruff, psoriasis and oily hair.
Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ocimum Basillicum (Basil) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil
Vegan. All Skin Types.
*Organic ingredients. Store in a cool environment.
I struggle with incredibly dry, frizzy hair. No deep conditioner was keeping my hair moisturized. I had resorted to wearing my hair in a bun every day, until Mane Mend. After showering, I brush my hair and finger comb Mane Mend through my hair. My hair feels smooth, tamed, nourished and happy! This was a game changer for me. Surfers and swimmers tRead more about I struggle with incredibly dry, frizzyake note: this product is especially for you!
Perfect for taming those dry split ends!! I often put this on the ends of my hair at night before bed as it gets pretty dry and in the morning it’ll feel tame again! It’s great for calming the frizz too!! It’s also a great hand moisturizer if you have any left on your hands after putting it in your hair!!!!
Perfect for taming my unruly curls! Planes, sunshine and shampoo all dry out my hair and this is always my go to rescuer! I love that it's all natural ingredients and my hair does too. Bliss!
Smells so yummy and really nourished those dead ends!