Restorative Eye Treatment 0.5 oz
Restorative Eye Treatment with TriHex Technology should be used daily to reduce the appearance of puffiness, dark circles and fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
Size: 0.5 oz
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- Diminishes puffiness.
- Promotes even skin tone.
- Works with the skin to clear out damaged elastin and collagen.
- Supports the production of new, healthy elastin and collagen.
Apply 1 pump to the area around the eye, morning and evening. Can be placed directly on the upper eyelid, under the brow bone, not directly on the eyelid. Avoid getting in the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- TriHex Technology – A blend of active peptides and key ingredients that works with the skin to clear out damaged elastin and collagen and support the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Mimosa Tree Extract & Darutoside – Helps improve the appearance of skin firmness.
- Green Tea & Oak Leaf Tea Extracts – Helps reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- Niacinamide, Tetrapeptide-30 – Helps brighten and even skin tone.
- Cross-polymer – Polymer microsphere intended to produce immediate light diffusing benefits.
Full Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Jojoba Esters, Niacinamide, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Tetrapeptide-30, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Gallyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Darutoside, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Ornithine, Phospholipids, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Glycolipids, Betaine, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Beta-Glucan, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Silica, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Propanediol, Squalane, Polysorbate 20, Polyacrylate-13, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyisobutene, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propyl Gallate, Ethylhexylglycerin.