Restorative Skin Complex (1 oz)
The Restorative Skin Complex with TriHex Technology is a restorative skin care treatment that helps maintain skin health for a vibrant and youthful appearance. The hydrating formulation using key ingredients helps volumize and lift aging skin and the synergistic ingredients help to combat all visible signs of aging.
Size: 1 oz
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps restore volume to thinning skin.
- Works with the skin to clear out damaged elastin and collagen.
- Supports the production of new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Helps to improve skin elasticity.
- Potent antioxidants help protect the skin from further damage.
- Helps even skin tone.
Apply 1-2 pumps to the face twice a day (each morning and evening). Avoid getting in the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- TriHex Technology – A blend of active peptides and key ingredients that works with the skin to clear out damaged elastin and collagen and support the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Phosphatidylserine – Helps support the skin’s ability to maintain healthy collagen levels.
- Palmitoyl Depeptide-5 – Aids in maintaining the structural support of the skin.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-38 and L-Ornithine – Supports healthy adipose tissue resulting in more youthful volume.
- Phytoene, Phytofluene and Niacinamide – Potent antioxidants that also address pigmentary concerns.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polyacrylate-13, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohydroxybutyrate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-38, Phosphatidylserine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Swertia Chirata Extract, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Ornithine, Ceramide NP, Ergothioneine, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Phytosterols, Phospholipids, Glycolipids, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Betaine, Squalane, Lecithin, Caprylyl Methicone, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Polyisobutene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
Like the product. Wonderful fior the skin. Took the bottle apart to my surprise, big bottle, but very small amount of product got almost two hundred dollars. Hope with time that will change. Many of friends that have tested the product feels the same way. Lots of expensive products out there that will give more amounts that last longer.
After only one month of using Alastin Restorative I’ve noticed a significant change in my skin tone. I’ve also noticed that my skin looks plumper over all. The most noticeable difference for me is the crepe skin beneath eyes has smoothed out. I am convinced enough to try rest of the line and definitely will repurchase this.
I always wait to write a review until I’ve used the product more than a few months. Now that I’m quarantined due to COVID-19, I haven’t had a facial in nearly 2 months and this product has helped hydrate my skin without the help of my esthetician. I am 27 and spend ALL my money at the medical spa. Normally I get a hydrafacial every month in addition to using this for plump, hydrated skin! Does it work? Of course it does! I just think $195 is far too much money for the product. Considering there’s ONLY 1 oz, I use half a pump in AM and a full pump in the PM. This trick tends to help last a little longer. I love this product, however, I think dropping $1,000 on 5 bottles was too much now that I look back. You can get a relaxing hydrfacial with growth factor for that price. I’ll continue to use Alastin moisturizer along with the phenomenal eye cream but until they drop the price tag or add more product, it’s “sayonara”
I recently purchased this and am still evaluating the results. The Alastin website recommends that you use this product morning and night and that you pair it with the retinol. Can you use both products together at night? What is the recommended order of application? Thank you!
I love the feeling of this product! It goes on the skin so smooth and pairs well with the rest of my routine. Definitely one of my favorites