Advanced Scar Treatment
BioCorneum is the only advanced scar treatment with Silishield painted cross linking silicone plus SPF 30 protection. BioCorneum can be used to prevent and minimize the appearance of hypertrophic (raised, red) scars and keloids. It can be used on scars resulting from surgical and cosmetic procedures, trauma, wounds, and burns, and it can be effective on old or new scars. Recommended treatment time for new scars is 60 days, and for older scars 90 days.
Size: 0.35 oz
How to Use
- Ensure that the affected area is clean and dry.
- Apply a thin, even layer two times a day (morning and evening) over the scar area.
- Allow to dry completely.
- After application wait 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Once dry, BIOCORNEUM can be covered with pressure garments, clothing, cosmetics or additional sunscreen as needed.
Add These for Under $15
Ratings & Reviews
- TFthomas f.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars15 hours agoI had 35 stitches on my head.
It's not a miracle cream, but I started using it 2 weeks after the surgery before any scabs formed. All redness is gone, and the seems where my skin joins have lines: but after just a week using this I'm confident I can just comb-over where the ugly stitches had been. There was no recommendation from the skin surgeon for me to use any after-care creams, but I'm sure it would look a lot worse now had I just put nothing on those three big scars and let them scab. Instead there are skin-creases that I can live with.